Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- By visiting the Portal, You are deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions governing the use of this site and Your access to the Content herein.
- You acknowledge BMT reserves the right to revise these Terms & Conditions at any time. BMT will post the latest version of these Terms & Conditions via the Portal. At all times the latest version of these Terms & Conditions accessible via the Portal shall be binding and shall supersede any other version.
- If You do not accept the Terms & Conditions, please discontinue Your use of the Portal immediately.
Use of the Portal
- Your use of the Portal allows you to access the Content. You may print out copies of the Content for private and individual use only, but You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices forming any part of the Content.
- You are solely responsible for the use of the Content and agree to fully indemnify BMT against any claims, demands or damages arising out of Your use or misuse thereof.
- You agree that you may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage or other rules embedded into the Portal.
- You agree that Your use of the Portal and the Content or any part thereof will not infringe, breach or violate the legal rights of any other party.
- In addition to the above, You also agree to comply with any other applicable laws relating to the use of the Content Your jurisdiction.
Intellectual Property & Proprietary Rights
- BMT retains sole and exclusive ownership of the BMT Content, including all intellectual property and proprietary rights, title and interests subsisting therein.
- You agree not to remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice forming part of the Content or exploit any part thereof without the express permission from BMT in respect of the BMT Content, and the relevant third party in respect of the Third Party Content.
- All components of the BMT Content and Third Party Content are proprietary to BMT or to the said third parties as the case may be, and except as expressly permitted above, You may not use, redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, translate or otherwise deal with the Content.
Third Party Content
- BMT does not in any way control or endorse the Third Party Content.
- As such, BMT shall not be responsible for the accuracy, completeness, legality, legitimacy or any other aspect of the files, data and information forming part of Third Party Content and BMT is not in a position to ensure that You will be satisfied with the same or that it will meet Your specific requirements.
- You are solely responsible for the use of Third Party Content and agree to fully indemnify BMT against any claims, demands or damages arising out of Your use or misuse thereof.
Disclaimer of Warranty & Limitation of Liability
- BMT makes no warranties of any kind regarding the Content. Specifically, BMT does not warrant that the Content is free from faults or defects.
- The Content is provided “as-is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The entire risk arising out of use of the Content is borne by You.
- While BMT uses all reasonable best efforts to provide the Services, You hereby acknowledge that some functions of the Portal may not perform as expected or at all. BMT does not warrant or guarantee that the functions performed by will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or that any information, data, computer program and/or other Content available at the Portal will be free of any viruses, worms, trojan horses or any other destructive properties, and will not contain any objectionable materials or materials deemed objectionable by some individuals.
- Accordingly, in no event will BMT be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption and loss of data/information), or any other damages arising out of the unavailability, use, reliance on, inability to utilise or improper use of the Content, even if advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia. By Your use of this site and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, You expressly agree to waive any objection as to choice of law or forum on any legal or factual grounds whatsoever. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions may, at the option of BMT be referred to arbitration in lieu of the above, in which case the choice of law shall be Malaysian law, to be conducted in the English language.
- These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between You and BMT and governs Your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between You and BMT with respect to the Service.
- The failure of BMT to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- You agree that your BMT account is non-transferable and any rights to your BMT usernames and passwords, information and/or contents within your account terminate upon your demise.
- BMT’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any part of these Terms & Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and the remainder of the Terms & Conditions shall continue in effect.
If You do not accept any or all of these Terms & Conditions, please discontinue Your use of the Portal immediately.